Hide or Remove Subscribe to: Posts (Atom) From Blogger - EasyMethod

How to Remove Subscribe to Posts atom


Get Free Trick of Removing Subscribe Post Atom Line Or Link Below Post . If  this one working for you so  tell me your review about this post..

                   Remove Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).

Must Check  Remove Footer Credit Links From Blogger Template
Lots of disadvantages of Extra Links Or extra Text Like ..

Powered By Blogger
Footer Credit Links
Remove Home Text Or Link or many more

Now Follow My Step For Removing Subscribe Post Link.

1 - First Click On Theme From Left Side Bar.

2 - Click On Edit Html

3 - Now Find Below Code

<b:include data='feedLinks' name='feedLinksBody'/>


4 - After Finding  Remove  it or Save Template. Thats All.. This would help you to remove subscribe to : Post ( atom ) text or link

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! 24 hour truck tire repair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Whatsapp Groups

    ReplyDelete
  3. A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry mate! Keep them coming... WhatsApp++

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thanks for the nice information its very useful to read your blog. We provide best software testing service

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. TutuApp VIP iOS 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. AppEven iOS 10

    ReplyDelete
  7. informative post, thanks for taking a time to publish awesome post
    Tutuapp download

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks appvn download

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. instant approval guest posting sites

    ReplyDelete

  10. Pretty post, a lot of resource in one place, Thanks for sharing an innovative idea, To send parcel to srilanka from uk visit teeparam

    ReplyDelete